I have lived in Cary Pines subdivision for 15 years and I love where I live! Here are ten reasons why.
1. Our homes hold their value and are easy to sell
With in the last 2 years 80% of the homes sold within 2 months or less. That is pretty spectacular.
2. We’re in a wonderful location (Great commuter location to RTP, I 40, & down town Raleigh)
3. We’re a 10-15 min drive to the RDU but we’re not in the flight path
5. We’re walking distance to Godbold Park and Cary’s Skate Park
7. Incredible neighborhood schools
9. Low crime & concerned neighbors who look out for each other
10. Target is Coming! (less than 2 miles away!)
By the way we are also on Facebook!